Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google’s targeted advertising program, which is the largest and fastest growing in the industry, provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.google.com.
Google is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Google: Product Manager (Tagalog) - Singapore
(Singapore Google Vacancy)
Requirements:This position is based in Singapore.
The Product Development team ensures that Google has the best worldwide product offerings by analyzing, positioning, packaging, and promoting our solutions across a variety of countries and markets where Google does business. The team is responsible for the product throughout the execution cycle, and works closely with the engineering group to continuously improve systems, processes, and production.
Do you have a passion for creating great products? Google’s product management team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to guide our products from conception to launch. If you’re eager to improve information access for millions of people and have a proven track record of excellence, we have projects waiting for you! As a Google product manager, your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it.
Opportunities exist in all areas of the company, including the following listed below:
* Search and consumer web products
* Ads and monetization
* Mobile products
* Software and hardware infrastructure
* Internal applications
* Geo products
* Developer programs
* Trust, safety and security
* Billing and payments
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS or Ph.D is a plus)
* Product management or product design experience
* Experience developing Internet products and technologies
* Familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn
* Understanding of the search engine space
* Demonstrated experience shipping products (concept to launch)
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Strong technical abilities
* Local language and market knowledge/experience advantageous
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Market knowledge of Internet-related industries
Apply This Job